WebRx is a browser-based MVVM-Framework that combines functional-reactive programming with declarative Data-Binding, Templating, and Client-Side Routing.
Clean separation of concerns between your View-Layer and your Application-Logic by combining observable View-Models with Two-Way declarative Data-Binding
Components and Modules
Combine View-Models and View-Templates into self-contained, reusable chunks and package them into modules.
Organize the parts of your interface into a state machine that maps Components onto pre-defined (optionally nested) regions of your page.
- Tested with IE9+, Firefox 5+, Chrome 5+, Safari 5+, Android Browser 4.0+, iOS Safari 5.0+
- Developed in TypeScript (just like Angular 2.0)
- Declarative One-way and Two-way data binding with many built-in operators
- Supports self-contained, reusable Components modeled after the upcoming Web-Components standard
- Out-of-the-box support for Modules to facilitate code reuse and separation of concerns
- State-based routing engine inspired by Angular’s UI-Router
- No dependencies besides RxJS
- Compact (~25Kb minified & compressed)
Post your questions to Stack Overflow tagged with.